1. You are an inquirer, knowledgeable, a thinker, a communicator, principled, open-minded, caring, a risk-taker, balanced and reflective. All those things. All of you.
2. You’ve flagged down a complete stranger to sell your school fair raffle tickets before. Desperate times called for desperate measures.
3. Every time you step into Hollister, you know there is a 87% chance that chirpy “Hey guys! Welcome to the pier!” will come from a familiar ESFer face.
4. You can tell the three “islands” apart. The islanders go a bit cray cray when you can’t.
digg (tumblr)/ http://digg.tumblr.com/post/47108187057/leonardo-dicaprio-is-very-angry-in-the-new-great
5. You have found yourself wondering, many a time, if walking your dog counted towards Action CAS hours.
6. TOK taught you how to perform knowledge inception: to learn how to learn how to learn.
7. TOK also taught you that this lady’s reasoning is completely flawless.
8. Your Y13 prank week planning started the moment you entered IB.
9. Your Y13 prank week also probably featured one or more of the following: cling wrap / vaseline / confetti / paper cups of water
10. You understand that the 69K to STCers is as important as Neymar to Brazil.
11. You’ve done Balzac.
Empire Pictures/ http://www.tf1international.com/fiche.php?Film=57#photos
12. You laugh at the Renaissance College uniform but secretly quite like it. Polos are comfy.
13. You know that in case of an apocalypse, sticking with the guy that did HL Math will be your best chance of survival. He knows his shiz.
14. If you’re an expert in anything, it would be in the art of differentiating accents…or imitating them.
15. Bacon Hill will always be Bacon Hill. Nobody will ever convince you otherwise.
16. You still have TI-84 and his baby brother TI-30X (with or without games installed).
17. Most importantly, you discovered after graduation that wherever you go, you will always have no less than 10 mutual friends with another fellow ESFer you meet. The ESF world is a small but loving world.
media giphy/ http://media.giphy.com/media/AkWQptokjE5ZS/giphy.gif
And yet, in spite of all that, you still have no idea where Discovery College is.
School logo copyrights belong to ESF/ http://www.esf.edu.hk/