In less than 24 hours, True Blood’s 7 season run on HBO will be meeting the true death, and we know ya’ll are not quite ready to let go yet.
Let us spell it out for ya’ll. That means no more of Eric Northman whisking people away in leather,
supagirl tumblr/ www.supagirl.tumblr.com/post/95065844390
…no more of Bill Compton appearing out of nowhere with his obligatory deep husky “Soookehh”,
…no more of Pam’s glorious one-liners, no more of Jason’s nakedness and no more of Sookie’s hilarious Southern accent (although that one kind of applies to the entire cast). Heck, we think we might even miss Ginger’s screaming.
Before that moment actually arrives though, here is a compilation of the absolute best True Blood quotes from the last 7 years. We’re sorry (not really) if they’re mostly from Pam, because let’s face it… being Team Bill or Team Eric are mutually exclusive but everyone, is Team Pam.
1. “I’m wearing a Walmart sweatsuit for ya’ll. If that’s not a demonstration of team spirit I don’t know what is.” – Pam
You go girl.
I’m With Kanye Tumblr/ www.imwithkanye.tumblr.com/post/24928313827/get-this-look-kristin-bauer-van-stratens-yellow
2. “I’m so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name!!” – Pam
Because at some point throughout True Blood’s run, when Sookie’s been caught between men, we’ve all wanted to say that and tell her to just “MAKE UP YO MIND WOMAN”.
PinInterest / www.media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/b4/31/b9b431815d52ff2c932b26489817e337.jpg
3. “They’re like humans, but miniature – teacup humans.” – Eric
We have a feeling Eric would make a great dad.
themandysin tumblr/ www.themandysin.tumblr.com/post/3205806937/teacup-humans
4. “There’s vampire in your cleavage.” – Pam
Pam: There’s vampire in your cleavage.
Sookie: Oh okay…ew!!!
Pam: Allow me. Here, let me get that for you.
…oh how generous of you Pam.
5. “Blah blah, vampire emergency, blah” – Pam
Because vampire emergencies are unquestionable.
PersePhone Magazine/ www.persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/giphy.gif
6. “I liked you better when you were brain damaged” – Bill
To be honest, so do we. Innocent brain damaged Eric was actually quite loveable, but with an equal amount of swagger as normal Eric.
6. “Who ordered the hamburger with AIDS?” – Lafayette
Haters gon hate, but the way Lafayette deals with them is so sassy.
blueletter tumblr/ www.blueletter.tumblr.com/post/92484692349/lafayette-reynolds-aids-burger-x-true-blood
7. “I’ve got gout…of the d***!” – Jason
Jason’s stupidity truly knows no bounds.
Photobucket / www.s21.photobucket.com/user/sarkasm/media/TV%20and%20Movies%20and%20Etc/TV%20GIFs/JasonGout.gif.html
8. “We will eat you, after we eat your children…now time for the weather, Tiffany?” – Roger Edgington
Albeit terribly creepy, what a legend. We daresay even better than Batman’s Joker.
ptersquill Tumblr/ www.ptersquill.tumblr.com/post/87005028774