Jetting off to Miami for a weekend of Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat at the ULTRA Music Festival is THE DREAM for EDM festival junkies. We get it. Now, for the first time this summer, Hong Kong fans can opt for the budget alternative and hop on a ferry for Road to ULTRA Macau, happening June 13th at Cubic, City of Dreams. It’s arguably a tad less glamorous than the whole “flying to a foreign country” deal, but with headliners Nicky Romero, DVBBS, Porter Robinson and 2manydjs announced so far, RTU Macau is shaping out to be an incredibly star studded festival, bound to be the highlight of your SUMMER 2015 BABY!
RTU Macau comes as part of ULTRA’s latest Asian invasion. Having already taken on Japan, Korea, Thailand and Taiwan, Road to Ultra is welcoming Macau and Bali to the family this year. And if you’re a total hardcore EDM fan who’s already mentally planning your summer vacation around ULTRA events, we’ll just do you a favour and let you know that ULTRA Japan will be happening the weekend of September 19th, while ULTRA Bali will be happening on September 15th.
Organizers have got superstar DJs lined up from 8 pm – 6 am, so we reckon you’re not even going to need to book hotel rooms. Just get your ferry tickets sorted and you’re good to go. We even curated a Road to ULTRA Macau Spotify playlist for you to make the ferry ride more bearable. You’re welcome.
We’re GIVING AWAY FIVE pairs of tickets to EDM festival ROAD TO ULTRA MACAU, where you and a friend can catch Nicky Romero, Porter Robinson, DVBBS, 2manydjs and many more LIVE in June. Each ticket will also come with a Road to Ultra Macau Soundtrack CD.
All you have to do is
- Like Ultra Macau on Facebook.
- Answer the following question in the comments section of this Facebook post. “If you got the chance to DJ at Ultra Macau, what would your DJ name be?” Make your answers as witty as possible, as the five comments with the most Facebook “Likes” by closing time at May 27th (Wed) 11pm will win.
Please make sure you check your “Others” Facebook inbox, as winners will be contacted through Facebook messaging.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be notified via Facebook messaging by May 28th (Thurs).
- Once selected, MadbuzzHK’s decision will remain final.
- MadbuzzHK reserves the right to
- Amend these terms and conditions
- Disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way
- Cancel or modify the rules of the giveaway at any point, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside MadbuzzHK’s control
- MadbuzzHK will not be responsible for losses arising from loss of tickets or failure to collect tickets.