It’s White Party Hong Kong’s 10th anniversary, and this year, organizers are promising a bigger and better event!
For starters, the party will be relocating from it’s original home at the W Hotel to the brand new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal for more party space. Thomas Gold, Omnia, Spencer Tarring and Richard Durand are set to DJ at the party.
And if you don’t have your Hong Kong geography on lock, a shuttle bus service from Kowloon Bay MTR Station will also be provided from 9pm – midnight (departing every 5 – 10 minutes). A departing shuttle bus service will also be available, taking you to Mong Kok starting 3am. It’s no limo, but if it minimizes sweaty frantic Google Mapping time on the street, we’ll take it please.
Standard tickets for the all-white-everything event are $480 from April 13th – May 5th, $680 from May 6 – May 28, and $880 after May 29th or at the door. VIP Premier Access tickets are also available at $1080 for access to VIP bar, lounge, outdoor terrace, and more! Visit HK Ticketing for more details on table and package deals.
Dress code… do you even have to ask?
Like White Party Hong Kong on Facebook for the latest event updates!
We’re giving away TWO PAIRS of TICKETS to White Party Hong Kong’s 10th Anniversary!
All you have to do is:
- Like this Facebook post
- Share it on your timeline
- Tag the friend who’ll be going with you
- And email email@example.com with the answer to “Where is White Party happening this year?”
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be notified via email by May 23rd.
- Once selected, MadbuzzHK’s decision will remain final.
- MadbuzzHK reserves the right to
- Amend these terms and conditions
- Disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way
- Cancel the giveaway, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside MadbuzzHK’s control