1) Under-age kids who look like they should really be at home getting tucked into bed by their mommies instead of holding a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. There’s no need to cake your face with make-up or walk around in heels looking like a new-born calf. It’s obvious you’re way too young and no, your photoshopped passport copy won’t be fooling anyone tonight.
2) The guy throwing up in the middle of LKF after having way too much to drink, way too early #noshame.
3) The guy who manages to afford a ‘table’ and a bottle pretty much every week.
4) The guy/girl who swears they’re best friends with the guy with a table/bottle – “I’ll get you guys in, don’t worry. I’m like, super tight with the dude, trust me.”.
GOLEM Fan page/Facebook
6) The girls who manage to not pay for a single drink the entire night and still ends up getting white-girl wasted (Courtesy of the boys, of course) . The power of poon, I guess.
7) And as a result…. the friend who gets left behind (Someone get her on a cab?).
8) “The Lads”.
9) The creepy old guy. “There are no brakes on the rape train.”
10) The drunk guy who tries to pick a fight with everyone over literally anything. Chill out, Bruce.
11) The drunk chinese girl on a hormonal rampage.
Featured Image: lkfgroup.com
I actually see all of these.
Very accurate article, good job, OP!
Thank you, Max! We’re glad you liked the article.
[…] I’d say this article is about 60% accurate about the 11 types of people you will meet at LKF. […]